Small florarium with incredible desert wilderness atmosphere right on your desktop
It has different names – a garden in a bottle , plant a terrarium, natural enhancement, but more correct to call it florarium. This fashionable fascinating area of horticulture and art handmade by , and make a garden in a bottle with his hands on the turn-based technology is easy. Outwardly, this mini-greenhouse looks very unusual, atypical. Create florarium with their hands and everyone can, the main thing – the desire, and step by step instructions, ideas and inspiration is drawn from the article. Gather the materials – and more!
- What florarirum?
- Typical options florariumov
- Create a composition
- Florarium own hands: step by step instructions
- Plant Care
Amazing mini-garden in the interior of the house
Incredibly delicate orchid in the composition florariuma own hands
A variety of polyhedra – the perfect solution for florariuma own hands
By making a few small florariumov, you can combine them into a composition to supplement their home interior
The base, or rather, framing home mini-garden – a transparent container made of plastic or glass. You can find wooden or composite container.
Combined florarium a glass dome with a wooden base-bottom
Note! Florarium different from the cage that he narrowed the inlet side or top. This particular structure provides support for microclimate inside a mini-garden. Sometimes it is completely covered with a lid.
Florarium with a removable lid to create comfortable conditions for plant
You can use most different containers to create such a masterpiece, namely:
- glass bottles;
Very nice look florariumov compositions in transparent glass bottles
- jars with lids;
- bottles of wine large capacity;
- Rectangular aquariums , rounded vase . These tanks need to carefully follow the conditions of cultivation. It refers to eliminate drafts, to maintain the right temperature, water and spray the plants if the cultivation rules require that;
- laboratory flask.
Florariumy their own hands with the compositions of the succulent plants in flasks for chemical reagents
In this special form of container has the key task: to maintain a suitable microclimate for plants. Due to the bottleneck can not create the right temperature and humidity level, regardless of external factors. This makes it possible to grow even in the most demanding plant conditions. It creates the effect of a greenhouse , so the plants in a container comfortable.
Fairly simple florariumy very impressive look to the interior
Attention! If the container is clogged, it must be regularly aired, in order to avoid overheating and the formation of condensation on the walls.
Typical options florariumov
Before we get acquainted with the instructions for beginners on how to make florarium own hands, is to learn more about the typical ekostrukturah, because for various reasons, not all plants can comfortably coexist with each other.
Required attributes desert – of course, the cactus. Additional composition desert florariuma colored sand, which will set the atmosphere
Florarium This will simulate the desert. It perfectly grow succulents , which include:
- cacti ;
Atmospheric composition desert florariume own hands
The soil – a layer of sand at least 10 cm, it should be well screened. To add a picture of the desert can be large stones, a piece of sandstone. This option is ideal for those who have no time to care, to water, to control the microclimate . Such compositions need to be watered as the soil dries, it is just a few times per week. For their temperature is not critical, even if falls below 15 degrees, but the sun they need, so it is best to place a florarium on the windowsill.
This florarium require more effort and attention. First of all the soil – it has a complex composition. It includes: ground sheet, peat, coarse sand. All this must be thoroughly mixed. As decoration, you can use driftwood, willow roots (they need to pre-boil in water), the bark of trees. Characteristic for this type of plants the composition is to fill the central portion of the container.
It does not always have the opportunity to be closer to nature, and this is especially problematic for people living in big cities, and even with a busy work schedule. Florarium simulating a piece of wood, dilute the monotony of everyday life routine
Important! Essential criteria – a high moisture content in the range of 65-85%.
Florarium with a lid will help keep moisture in, without allowing it to evaporate quickly
To do this you need to put inside the water bowl or tray. Also, it should be regularly aired. Often, as a basis for taking the tropical rain forests. The main requirement – a combination of plants according to the requirements of the soil. And no need to look for some special unusual plants fit the most simple.
For florariumov simulating the composition of the mountains, is to pick up the stones of relatively large size
It is an imitation of the mountain landscape and natural vegetation. His need to do a fairly narrow, but high. As a soil – sand and pebbles. Land must be fat and rich in organic matter. One can use different plants:
- curly – ivy, rubber plants ;
- Succulents – especially suited Jade.
Atmospheric florarium imitating highlands
Plants need to be watered, so you need to provide drinkers. You can actively use irregularly shaped stones with sharp edges – they may mimic the rock ledges and peaks.
Do not be afraid to experiment! For registration of the mountain in a vertical florariume quite suitable unusual branch, covered with moss
Such florarium own hands can be done according to the instructions (see. Video), and it will not be difficult. Indeed, in the world there are more than 10 thousand. Kinds of plants, and they are growing in almost all climatic zones. Pure moss compositions do not, they are often supplemented by other elements. Before you put the plant in a container, it is necessary to cut off the top part without roots, to give it to increase root mass alone.
Cute florarium decorated with a composition of the house fabulous moss forest hero
Tip! When selecting plants to complement the moss composition is necessary to select those that would not overlap soft velvety layer and become its organic complement.
Florariumy with compositions of moss in glass bottles
Create a composition
The hands florarium can create, guided by simple instructions with photos. All you need to – it’s a bit of time and patience.
- capacity. It may be glass or plastic, with or without a lid. An excellent option is the aquarium , vase , bank;
- ground – choose plants appropriate;
- drainage layer – pebbles, stones, concrete block, suitable even broken bricks;
- coal – or activated charcoal;
- actual plants;
- decorative elements: snags, figures for style, houses, etc .;
- instruments. Looking paddle (spoon); tweezers, if the plants are very small; spray; shears, watering can.
All materials and tools are quite affordable, assemble them not be easy
Note! How to plants may be miniaturized, they grow over time, and it becomes close to the vessel. If noticeable that plants uncomfortable, they can be transplanted into a pot and fill florarium new residents.
As for the decor florariuma can use natural materials – seashells and interesting pebbles, purchased the little things and animal figures. All of this can be found on virtually every taste in every store for needlework
Florarium own hands: step by step instructions
- Preparation container. No matter from which it is material, containers should be thoroughly cleaned. The next stage – a steaming, for that it should be parboiled, but very carefully, because of the dramatic change in temperature can crack it. Next – degreasing inside with alcohol or vodka.
Gradual creation florariuma with the composition of succulents
- Drainage. At the bottom of the drainage layer is poured after him – coal in the form in which it was able to obtain. If this pill, they should be spread out on the surface if the charcoal, then evenly sprinkle on the drainage layer, pre-chopped.
Note! The use of coal – is an important component of soil preparation, as it will absorb the chemicals that enter the water, eliminate the formation of mold and mildew.
- On top of the coal – adapt the soil composition in accordance with the plants. Moreover, it should be moist. \You can mix it with soil or fill over charcoal. In order to add more decoration, pave the bottom with a layer of color sand.
Unusual miniature florarium with their hands from a tin base.
Step by step instructions
- Planting. Level the soil then make a little hole for the plant. The plants themselves need to remove from the pot and clean the roots from the soil. Planting can be with tweezers or by hand – as will be convenient. It is important to make a landing so that the leaves do not touch the walls of the vessel. Otherwise, they will form a condensate, and this will lead to decay.
The process of creating a sufficiently large florariuma with forest composition
- Spraying. Spray the plants after transplanting them. You can also pour from a watering can if the soil is moist enough.
- The final stage – decorate it with figures, driftwood and other elements to the composition.
Step by step instructions creating florariuma simulating desert
To florarium feast for the eyes, for it is necessary, though minimal, but care. Therefore, take these steps to take care of the plants in your florarium.
Small florarium their own hands with the composition of the highlands
- To put this florarium needed in well-lit places, but should not be in direct sunlight.
Delicate pendant florarium with a composition with orchid
- Therefore in the winter, place it closer to the window.
- Watering only when the soil is completely dry, and the water should be root.
- Vase need to wipe dry with a towel inside.
Florarium with flower with a removable lid to create the most comfortable conditions for plant
Bonsai in florariume
- A sufficient amount of light.
Very harmonious composition florariuma own hands with bonsai
- To water 1-2 times a week and, most importantly, do not overdo it.
- From vases need to remove leaves that resets the plant. Furthermore, you can do this using tweezers.
Laconic combination of form florariuma capacity with an internal composition of bonsai in a makeshift highlands
This is the most unpretentious plant, and care for them is to maintain normal soil conditions. For small plants enough 1 teaspoon of water per week.
In fact, all florariumy – a greenhouse in miniature, in which grow indoor plants, care and general rules are as follows:
- Timely watering in those volumes which are necessary to the plant. And in the case of a composition Nedolya better than to pour. Plants its “breathing” form an additional moisture level where they are able to regulate themselves.
Colored sand is perfect for decorating florariuma with succulents. It turns out very fresh composition in bright colors
- Adequate lighting. However, too much sun can burn the leaves.
- In winter, when the sun is small, and short daylight hours. Put the succulents closer to the light.
- Clean the condensation off the walls of the container.
- Be sure to ventilate “teplichku” several times a week.
Florariumy with succulents in small banks with cute birochkami
- Clean up dead leaves, which occasionally throws a plant.
- If the plant has grown too big, update the composition. To ensure that this did not need to do very often, it is necessary to choose plants that grow slowly. Another option – when transplanting a little trim the roots. This will slow down the development inside the tank, but will not harm the plant.
Step by step instructions florariuma create with their own hands, simulating the desert with succulents
This unusual method of growing houseplants as florarium – an original solution that can decorate both the office and home . Embodiments of both form and size very different, which opens up a huge scope for imagination.