Large apartment in a loft style with a glass room divider
The abundance of light and volume in the interior arrangement is almost always a priority, but the zoning of the premises often “eaten” the usable space, so the designers so loved by interior walls of glass. Similar designs can transform a tiny studio , and spacious apartment, they can be properly delineate the interior space, make any room visually larger, brighter, lighter, while maintaining a sense of cosiness, comfort and openness. Glass partitions are unique in their favor should abandon the classical solid walls, if you want to make your home more stylish, original and spacious, while not abandoning the rational design.
- Secret of success
- Down with blank walls!
- Advantages of glass partitions
- Types of glass partitions
- The use of glass partitions between rooms in the house
Glass partitions look good with both white and brick walls
Glass partition wall with sliding glass doors
Unusual solution for room divider between the room and bathroom
Partition walls between the kitchen and the dining room of frosted glass
Convenient option of sliding interior partitions of frosted glass
Secret of success
The private interiors interior walls of glass came from the offices and public institutions, which use them to create an open, but at the same time clearly delimited space with separate zones. This decision turned out to be very reasonable, because the walls of glass does not “eat” the visual volume of the transmitted light from the windows, even in the distant corridors, the whole room was in full view, with each office or the area were separated from a common space. The boundaries of glass are equally well suited as a large open plan offices, making them more comfortable and small rooms into which the visual volume.
Use the interior walls of glass in the flat steel for the same reasons, but, among other things, such designs enliven the interior, make it easier, dynamic, stylish. With glass partitions easily make the room cozy and refined. They will help to efficiently dispose of the space, radically changed the appearance of the whole situation, allowing you to enjoy a stylish, beautiful design anywhere in the apartment.
Cozy bright interior with glass sliding partition
Modern interior of a bedroom with a glass partition in the bathroom
Glass partitions – a convenient option for small apartments
The already large squaring the apartments becoming more glass partitions
Down with blank walls!
Not long ago, interior walls of glass could only be seen in exclusive interior design, but today they have become available to everyone. Technology does not stand still, and manufacturers offer a spectacular, rugged and reliable design of the glass, which can be successfully used in the interior of a typical apartment .
Interior walls with glass excellent job with the functional zoning of any room, look nontrivial, and the variety of designs will help you choose an option to create a unique atmosphere in the house.
Tip ! Type and design peregorodok of glass is directly is affected the functionality interior and ego external vision , and this factor when buying sleduet udělit attention in þ ü .
Glass interior walls are becoming more popular
Studio apartment can easily turn into a two-room with glass walls
The stylish modern interior with glass partitions between the kitchen and dining room
Glass partitions visually save area
bedroom area is fenced off from the living area by a glass partition
When choosing a partition for zoning the apartment should start from the type of glass:
- Transparent walls are used in general purpose buildings, such as the separation of a combined kitchen and living room , hallway and living area. They ideally complement virtually any decor and looks graceful, elegant regardless of style. But transparent partitions should not be installed where you want privacy (bedroom, bathroom and toilet).
- Matt partitions – a universal solution for all types of premises. Suitable for a variety of styles – from modern to classic. Frosted glass is translucent, securely hide the room from prying eyes, at the same time as well transmits light. Ideal for zoning a small studio or isolation of individual sections over a vast area.
- Colored walls – an original way to give the interior the mood. Fortunately complement modern monochrome interior, fit into the styles of Art Nouveau , high-tech . Coloured glass wall can become a beautiful bright accent, especially in the children’s room or living room. Glass can be both glossy and matte or mirror.
- Partitions with a pattern effectively accentuate the classic, neo-classical interiors and mod , and styles of art deco , vintage, retro. These designs look elegant, not trivial, making the situation special, light, original. Figure can be anything: from the exquisite floral ornament to abstraction or the cityscape.
Tip ! With the help of transparent glass partitions mo zhno isolate land in the center of a large living room , for example , for home mini- office , the library or the creative zone .
Glass walls in the bathroom – an unpopular interior solution
Modern interior of a bedroom with a glass partition in the bathroom
Glass partitions – impressive, stylish, trendy
Internal walls of glass give the interior a lightness
Glass partitions for convenience can be combined with curtains
Advantages of glass partitions
Any interior partition wall of glass looks aesthetically, animates the interior (photo is only confirmed). But the design has many other advantages:
- Glass is suitable for any style of interior design and purpose of the room. The bathroom in the style of Provence , or hi-tech kitchen , retro lounge, minimalist bedroom – glass partitions are appropriate in each of these rooms.
- In the production of interior partitions using tempered glass, which is very difficult to break. The high strength allows you to mount the partition, even in high traffic areas or active in your child’s room. Construction is resistant to extremes of humidity and temperature, durable.
- Glass thickness is much less than that of brick or plasterboard, only 8.12 mm, so when mounting structure will not take up so much space.
- Partitions of glass can be installed in the finished interior, the process is quite simple and will not harm the rest of the decoration. In addition, the installation of partitions do not need to negotiate with anyone, and redevelopment is legal.
- Care of glass does not require special skills, enough to periodically wipe it with detergent.
- The space divided by the boundaries of glass retains the integrity of the visual and functional zones pass smoothly into one another.
- With the help of interior partitions made of glass easy to maintain the volume of the room and visually make the room more spacious. Weightless glass walls fill even very small space with light and air.
Modern apartment interior with glass interior partitions
Transparent walls preserve the visual integrity of the interior
Glass partition is much smaller in thickness than the brick wall
Partitions are suitable for any style
Glass partitions retain the amount of space
In spite of the impressive feature list, the design has some drawbacks:
- On the interior walls of glass the price can be very high. This is due not only to the cost of construction, but also with installation. Only people with qualifications can install it. The value of work also affects the complexity of construction, its geometry and materials used.
- Glass room dividers can be used as the basis for paintings , hours , poloche to and so forth.
- Low insulation glass partitions will not give the feeling of complete privacy in a separated room, especially in the bedroom.
- For such a partition can not be hidden communication. The exception is the complex structure of the double frosted or patterned glass, but at the same time lose some benefits.
Tip! When installing glass partitions should be taken into account they do not leak . In particular , the design can pass the smell and the water , and this should be taken into account during installation between the kitchen or the bathroom and living area .
Glass partitions are not very useful in the case of reception
On the glass partition can not hang shelves, pictures and other accessories
At sufficiently low glass partitions insulation
Behind glass walls you can not hide communications
Glass partitions – not a cheap pleasure
Types of glass partitions
To choose the right type of concrete interior room partitions made of glass, it is important to decide on their appointment and to take into account all the features of the room:
- Interior walls stationary made of tempered glass. The design is highly durable, and used as special fittings fasteners (fastening frame to the floor and to the ceiling or point connectors). Such partitions are static, functionally similar to a blank wall. For passage through them can be used doors, preferably sliding of the same material.
- Interior sliding partitions made of glass used to make the interior of mobility. With their help it is easy to change the location of the glass cloths, if necessary, by opening or closing the passage. Such partitions are relevant if there is a need to frequently change the configuration of the space (in studio apartments or rooms combined). Partition elements can be shifted in the direction of the compartment type or shape book.
Tip! Partitions can be a purely
functional , as and decorative or to combine both these functions .
Stationary interior partitions made of glass with hinged glass doors
Sliding glass partition between the kitchen and living room
Stationary interior partitions made of black glass
Mirrored sliding partitions
Internal walls of glass in the house
Internal walls of glass in the apartment can become the basis for creating a harmonious interior. With their help it is easy to share even a small space, and this decision is especially important in modern apartments studio type with only one room. Divide a glass partition into “day” area and “night”. For this fit frosted or tinted glass, as well as the presence of the sliding mechanism for the rapid transformation of the space.
Tip ! Glass mat partition can serve as a wall between the bath room and living area in a small studio with a minimalist or a mixed design .
A glass wall will always be appropriate in a spacious loft , especially when combined with other materials: masonry , concrete or wooden flooring , the “naked” plaster .
Open Floor Plan, supplemented by glass partitions, will become more functional. Easy review and will remain, but located in different areas of people will feel comfortable and will always be able to retire.
A small modern apartment with a stationary glass partition made of transparent glass
A modern classic with a glass partition between the kitchen and also living room
Use glass partitions and also opaque curtains in the bathroom
Interior walls also of corrugated glass
Glass interior walls – one of the stylish interior objects
Walls of glass in the interior can become a full-fledged art object , since it can draw. If it is a wall in the kitchen – to write the recipes and menus, in the bedroom – romantic poems or wishes, the child -. Timetable, cribs, etc. Inscriptions can always delete or update.
Colored or patterned glass partition can also become a kind of lamp, if it is equipped with hidden contour illumination . Unusual shadows, reflections and also glare will become a full interior decoration in the dark.
Glass partitions can be combined, using a transparent cloth together with frosted or colored, thereby creating unique accents.
Modern furniture is always associated with a rational use of space, and create a stylish, practical and original interior is often not easy. But with the help of glass room dividers to make your home comfortable, bright, fashionable and beautiful, everyone can.