Radius wardrobe will be a wonderful decoration of your interior
In an effort to come up with an unusual decorators are many forms in the familiar things of home interior. So, in 2017 became the fashion kings radius wardrobes . Standard Furniture has long ceased to interest the owners of apartments and houses not only because of the monotony. People began to appreciate not only original, but also the functionality of which is also devoid of most of the standard cabinets and drawers. So, if you want to buy Radius closet, now is the time to do this.
- What is Radius wardrobe
Radius-in closet in the interior of a bedroom
Corner wardrobe with glass doors
Radius-in closet in the interior in the style of minimalism
What is Radius wardrobe
Radius wardrobes – a modern trend in the creation of furniture
Radius wardrobe – the crown of modern technology, it is a model with fancy flexible forms, equipped with the special mechanisms of the system. The design and dimensions depend on the requirements of the customer, based on the type and size of the premises and the place where you want the desired cabinet .
Living in pastel colors with a radius wardrobe
Radius-compartments Furniture can be of different shapes, but divide the structure into two types.
Types of radial designs wardrobes:
- Hull – a single element, as in a standard cabinet; it has side and rear wall, shelf, and the bottom cover. When installing it does not need adjustment, it just put into place reserved in advance, quite correctly pre-measured and correlated dimensions. It is a single system that can be moved and rearranged easily to other places apartment .
Radius wardrobe with a contrasting design looks very interesting
Tip! If you want to buy Radius corps wardrobe, pick him to match existing furniture, then it will not stand out from the uniform composition of an existing design.
- Built – wardrobe without housing and side walls, bottom and cover part played by the floor and ceiling of the place where he “Enter.” Such options can often be found in all the fashion brochures advertisement “radius wardrobes to order.” Their design, based on the shape of the room and the placement, the parameters are calculated very carefully. According to the figures given are selected suitably curved boards and gear.
Corridor Project with wardrobe curved design
Radius wardrobes are very popular in modern interior
Radius System – relatively new scientific development. Its base – guide rails desired shape, which move the door rollers and frame, which can be inserted pieces of wood, glass or plastic of any color scale .
The yellow color in the interior corridor spacious apartments
Depending on the location of the rail sliding mechanisms are divided into several types:
- Top- – no-threshold design is most often used in embedded kinds of cabinets, but has a number of controversial nuances. Not every roof can withstand its weight, which means that before you put this type of system, the ceilings would have to be strengthened. Regular gypsum board could collapse.
Tip! Top-radius cases it makes sense to plan together with the installation of ceilings, so you do not have to perform extra work to strengthen them.
Roller system for wardrobes
- Based upon the bottom rail – this option can be used both before and after the installation of the ceiling, it is universal. Here, a key role is played by the lower guide, just her and will bear the brunt, so that the ceiling does not need to strengthen, it can be anything.
Mounting of the upper guide
Mounting of the lower guide
Radius wardrobes can be found in any room, they do not have a clear purpose. Such furniture is nice and original looks in the hallway and in the bedroom , living room and even the bathroom or the kitchen, if only a fantasy, and a sufficient amount of square footage. It effectively and inexpensively, today you can easily choose the radius wardrobes from the manufacturer at an affordable cost without pereplachivaniya intermediaries. If you want products built to order or prefer only designer radius closets, the price will be higher, but the appearance will be much more bizarre. Sometimes it’s worth it.
By and large, it does not matter, you just bought a radius wardrobes inexpensively or fork over an option, curved letter “sic”, – they fit perfectly in all styles from classical or modernist to the loft and high-tech . The main thing – to fill properly the structure of the frame. You may be surprised, but it can be not only wood, glass or plastic: modern designers use, and other elements. The sliding door can be fully mirrored , stained glass , leather items contain or be entirely covered with three-dimensional images color photo printing.
Purchase sliding doors to order on an individual project
Roomy and bright spaceship in your home – that’s what the radius closets! Photos of even the most basic models in interiors with an incredible curves geometric lines, finishes and colors.
Radius wardrobe has a lot of advantages
Radius wardrobes favorably with those of any other species and have a number of advantages.
- versatility – fit in any location thanks to its flexible forms. Install such furniture in corners, saving space, and along the walls;
- convenience interior layout – there is no typical inconvenient shelves. Just as the foundation, you can order any of the tube, pull-out drawers, leaving things for neckties, etc.;
Correctly chosen filling for wardrobes make it spacious and functional
Various boxes and the system will make your wardrobe is very convenient
- capacity – due to the characteristics of the internal structure they accommodate a larger volume of things than any of their analogues;
- aesthetics – radius closets – a great tool that allows you to correct the imperfections of the buildings due to its unusual shape;
- simplicity and convenience of a roller system of opening / closing the door – it is much more robust and feature the usual loops;
Glass doors in the wardrobe design
On the downside can be attributed perhaps that just a little more than other types of enclosures, but the combination of beauty and comfort are so good that it can not be called a minus. In addition, there is appropriate wise Russian saying: miser pays twice. Better once to pay well for such a cabinet and use it for decades to dispose of the broken usual and buy a new one in three years without any problems. Today, you can order a radius wardrobes inexpensively or buy a ready model on the manufacturer’s website.
Beautiful living room in beige color
Divide radius wardrobes into types on the form.
- Convex – usually placed in niches where there is no possibility to arrange the usual furniture, most of them are used in hallways .
- Concave – “depressed” in a door visually expand the space, smooth corners and give the room more depth.
Radius wardrobe convex shape
Concave Radius closet in the interior of a child’s room
- Combined – a symbiosis of the first two options, which is the result looks like a convex-concave wave. Prettier just look in the living room, bedrooms and large children .
- Round – truly a capsule or a time machine. This is ideal for space high-tech style . The only caveat – this type is suitable only for the rooms with a very large area.
- Corner – this type of radius-closet is the most popular, is a cabinet with a triangular shape at the base and combined at the door. That is a triangular piece of cake, rounded on one side and topped with whipped cream and cherry, if you apply an allegory. It is easiest to install, most affordable price is different, versatile, because there is a corner in each room. In addition, this type of furniture is best saves space.
Radius closet oval will serve not only a piece of furniture, but also in the design of the apartment wall
Radius wardrobe combined form looks very interesting
Black and white wardrobe in a modern style
Radius wardrobes: photos of possible design options
Radius wardrobes – new geometry of premises
In addition to the forms radius door wardrobes and different appearance. Most often it is a mirror, glass or multicolor glossy plastic. Or the same species, but with the application of laser graphics, sandblasting compositions, etc. But today’s technology stepped forward a little further and there is another entertaining novelty -. Printing.
Radius furniture – variety of forms and an abundance of useful features
Radius door with photo printing:
- Solvent film print – picture paints on special technology is applied to the film, which is also glued to the door.
- Solvent printing on glossy or matte paper, dense – as well as the first embodiment, is glued inside the door compartment, if divided frames, or entirely on the entire area. It should be much cheaper, but more susceptible to mechanical failure.
You can apply any image by printing devices on your cabinet fronts
- UV printing – application of paints that can therefore withstand prolonged exposure to UV light. Relatively expensive, but also the most durable option, because the image does not tarnish and does not fade with time.
Front-compartment cabinet also decorated by natural wood, looks very noble
The variety of textures for the design of the facade of the cabinet also has virtually no boundaries
Radius wardrobes – spaceships, rushed headlong into the vastness of the ordinary people and struck the perfect symbiosis of beauty and also functionality. Therefore which of them will fly to you – will depend on the shape of the room and your imagination.