sauna-the benefits and harms, visiting
Infrared sauna in the interior of modern style
In our market confidence come into vogue infrared sauna benefits and harms that many different sources. Let’s see what kind of popular novelty, which can also be found in beauty salons, fitness centers, hospitals and already some homes.
- What is Infrared Sauna
- Benefit for health
- Let’s choose
- How to use the sauna?
- furthermore, self-assembly of saunas
Infrared sauna room with shower
Popularity of infrared sauna popularity is steadily growing
- infrared sauna was invented by a Japanese doctor, Tadashi Ishikawa, in the 60s of the last century. According to the Japanese to get perfect health, you need to harmoniously combine the natural, physical and also mental condition.
The action of the infrared sauna is based on the powerful body warming in a comfortable environment for the organism. This effect is achieved by using a zirconium emitters. Their radiation is considered as the most favorable for the body.
Due to its compact infrared cabin can be placed even in the apartment
Saunas infrared heater used in hospitals, fitness centers, beauty salons and at home
Bathroom with infra-red sauna
What is Infrared Sauna
Infrared sauna is a small booth. Outside the sauna is finished with natural materials, or tempered glass. This baby has a number of advantages:
- Versatility. Rest and heals it can be for children, the elderly. Also, all who wish to avoid too high a temperature.
- Security. A stay in the sauna is completely safe for all. Completely missing the possibility of accidental burns and excessive heat.
In infrared saunas huge number of advantages
- Cost. Sauna occupies little space, has a small (up to 15 minutes) Warm-up time complete, it saves space, power consumption and your money. It is cheaper and operating services.
- Mobility. The compact unit can easily be disassembled and placed in any other suitable location.
Single infrared cabin
Mini infrared sauna
Cabin with shower and infra-red heaters – a very convenient option
Benefit for health
Radiant heaters create a wave spectrum is the most similar to the spectral indices of human radiation (0,76-3 m). Warms rays are able to penetrate into the body up to 4 cm How do they act that occurs in our body.:
- Warming up all the organs, joints, bones, connective tissues.
- More active metabolism starts to work.
- There is a strengthening of the immune system.
- It increases blood flow.
Stylish interior with infra-red sauna
Heat waves enter the body through the air, but it affects (heated) is minimal. Warming up tissues is due to amplification of the natural perspiration. Compare the effectiveness of conventional and infrared sauna:
|heat penetration depth||3 mm||4 cm|
|Temperature conditions||Above 110 °||40-60 ° C|
|The composition of sweat||10.5% solidsWater 95-97%||Solids are 15-20%Water 80-85%|
|The amount of sweat, separated for half an hour||0.5-1 liter||1.5-3 liters (the amount of sweat increases with regular visits to the infrared sauna)|
According to studies, the use of infrared sauna in removing toxic substances from the body compared to a conventional steam bath to 6-7 times higher.
Comparison of the action of infrared radiation and convection
Infrared heating has some contraindications. Strongly recommended to use the sauna in the following cases:
- When pregnancy.
- After fresh injuries (up to 2 days).
- Malignant tumors, leukemias.
- People with severe diseases of the kidneys, liver, diabetes.
Infrared sauna in the bathroom style room Art
Before visiting the infrared sauna is necessary to consult a doctor
Icpolzovanie infrakracnoy cauny vreda organizmu not prinocit, Nr ect nektorye contraindications nA kotorye neobhodimo obratit vnimanie before pocescheniem infrakracnoy cauny
Where will your sauna? The country house , a small-sized flat or apartment Superior? Manufacturers offer a diverse selection of babies:
- Standard single (1000 x 1000 x 1850 mm) and double (1300 x 1200 x 1900 mm). They can be successfully installed on the glazing of balconies, loggias, bathrooms and storerooms.
- Large lockers (for simultaneous visits of four or more people) with dimensions of 1500 x 1500 mm, requiring more space, ideal for private property owners or owners of large, spacious apartments.
Infrared sauna can be ordered and to individual sizes. I am glad selection of design and shape of the booth itself. It can be equipped with a control system, there is a sauna with shower, with acoustic and tsvetoterapevticheskim equipment, air ionizer and other convenient options. You can stop the choice on the corner sauna, classical rectangular or choose more complex, the original hexagonal shape.
Combined sauna combines infrared and convection heaters at the same time
Infrared saunas can buy a standard or order the individual sizes
Double infrared sauna with shower
Which material you enjoy? In general, natural wood is used to make the inner liner:
- Canadian cedar. Unique materials precious wood creates an individual picture. Cedar has an asset to reflect heat rays, while it allocates volatile, which destroy bacteria. A essential oils to create in its composition infrared sauna surprising aroma.
- Hemlock. Canadian Hemlock wood is particularly hard, strength and durability. This tree is also not able to heat at very high temperatures, which creates special comfort in the sauna room. This therefore adds comfort delicate fragrance of pine needles, which exudes a tree.
When plating the sauna is better to use natural wood
Portable Infrared Sauna
- Linden. One of the most valuable trees in terms of healing a beneficial effect on all bodily functions. Linden wood, its antiseptic properties are indispensable for the manufacture of interior decoration saunas. Add a wonderful smell, creating a unique atmosphere inside the booth.
- Pine. No wonder the pine called the symbol of immortality and health. Pine scent of a beneficial effect on human and secreted in a large number of volatile improve the microclimate and improve the quality of the body’s immune.
For the sauna is better to use certain types of wood
Compact infrared sauna
Infrared sauna provides comprehensive disease prevention and general health of the organism
Type heaters. From infrared heater depends on many things: the quality of warming, the time required to heat the room. For infrared saunas use all four types of emitters:
- Inkalloevye. The most durable, with high anticorrosive effect. They have the most high rates of heat transfer and the level of infrared radiation. They are made from alloys of iron, chromium and nickel.
Infrared cabin with heater inkalloevym
Personal Infrared Sauna
- Film. The design consists of infrared foil, which also lay on the walls of infrared saunas. This therefore saves space and more evenly distributes the heat.
Infrared film heaters can be hidden in the wall
Sauna with infrared film heaters
- Carbon. Plus these heaters is that they provide a quick and uniform heating of the booth without spending too much time on it.
- Ceramic. Is a tube with built-in heating element. Equipped with special anti grille and aluminum reflectors.
Furthermore, recommendations for the location of infrared heaters
How to attend an infrared sauna?
Furthermore, to get the most out of the rest gets warm, you need to know how often you can go to the infrared sauna, the rules of use. Simple requirements:
- For 1.5-2 hours prior to her visit should not take food. Instead, drink mineral water or green tea and take a hot shower.
- Before using the sauna is well ventilate the room where it is located. Then turn on the heaters and also allow heating the air to + 40-60 ° C.
- Now you can go to the sauna. Do not forget to bring a couple of towels.
- The first session will last about 20-25 minutes. As you become accustomed organism can therefore gradually increase the time to 35-40 minutes.
- The booth itself should be sitting with his back straightened and also bowed legs.
- Furthermore, at the end of the session Rinse under a warm shower and drink mineral water or tea.
Infrared sauna also with beautiful neon
Regular visits to the infrared cabin also helps to heal a number of skin diseases
Visit infrared sauna should be 2 times weekly. If your goal – weight loss, sweating can often (every 2 days). Complete Wellness course consists of 10-12 sessions.
Self-assembly of saunas
Mounted infrared sauna with their hands fast enough. The most important thing – to choose the right place for her. Nis , where you will be installing a sauna should have a size of 5-10 cm longer than the cabinet itself.
Infrared saunas can also be set independently
The infrared sauna will help get rid of fatigue and relieve muscle tension, which promotes relaxation and improving emotional state
- It is forbidden in order to equip all fire sauna in the living rooms and basements. But the special fire service permission to the home infrared sauna is not required. Baby is very easy to connect. For her work need only an ordinary household socket.
Installing an infrared sauna is also necessary on a perfectly flat surface (it allowed any floor covering : tiles, parquet, linoleum, etc.). Furthermore, prerequisite is excellent ventilation and dryness of the premises. Not allowed sauna installation flush with the wall of the room (you need a gap of 2-5 cm), the distance to the ceiling must be at least 30 cm.
Small, but stylish at the same time, an infrared sauna