PVC has many useful features
Is rapidly gaining popularity transparent curtains for gazebos and verandas are able to solve the eternal dilemma of the residents s agorodnyh homes between design and functionality. Rugged, reliable design fits easily into the interior, to protect against the adverse effects of the environment. At the same time all are saved in the gazebo an excellent overview on the surrounding landscape and exterior design looks harmonious and stylish. Transparent curtains are equally well suited for any open space – gazebos, verandas, terraces , balconies . With their help it stay in the cottage or country house will be more comfortable as the hot summer, and with the onset of the first frost.
- What are the curtains in the gazebo?
- Transparent PVC curtains for gazebos and verandas
- Polyurethane curtains
- The advantages of transparent curtains
- Curtains made of polyester
- Soft curtains for gazebos and verandas
- Features installation of transparent curtains on the verandas and pergolas
The spacious terrace is closed for the cold season transparent curtains
Soft window not only adorn the arbor, but also protect from the weather
PVC curtains on the porch in a private house
Transparent curtains with bright beautiful trim
What are the curtains in the gazebo?
Very often clearance space gazebos or porches do not pay enough attention, leaving the premises as is, maximum beat wicker furniture . But everyone wants comfort, home comfort, and about the style of a country house to forget, too, not worth it. Therefore curtains for gazebos are as much a necessity, such as comfortable seats or BBQ .
Transparent curtain for the gazebo made of artificial PVC material
PVC curtains emphasize the design freestanding pergola
Buy curtains for the open space should be for several reasons:
- Accessory copes with decorative features, complements the interior of the gazebo or porch , highlights its features and style.
- Open space with curtains becoming more comfortable, creating the effect of protection from the outside environment.
- Through the curtains, you can hide a number of shortcomings of the gazebo or porch, effectively emphasize the dignity.
Soft windows help to hide from the cold
- Curtains create a barrier against flying insects that could overshadow the rest in the gazebo.
- Even transparent or translucent curtains well refract the sun’s rays, to protect against glare.
- A sharp cold snap does not become an obstacle to rest in the country, because the blinds effectively protect open space from the wind, it improves the thermal insulation of the room.
Transparent curtains perfectly retain heat
Tip! It is enough to put the heater into the pavilion, and the curtains will help keep the heat, resulting in sharp frosts will not interfere with a comfortable rest in nature.
PVC curtain glazing replaces, leaving the room light and surveyed the neighborhood
Transparent PVC curtains for gazebos and verandas
Today you can buy curtains for gazebos , terraces , verandas for every taste, from a variety of materials. But in a changing climate experienced gardeners prefer quality synthetic materials that can withstand the effects of aggressive environment without losing sight.
Soft windows installed quickly removed or rolled up when necessary, which fix the straps
Most often transparent curtains for sun porch or other outdoor space is made of PVC (polyvinyl chloride). This material has several advantages:
- The high strength, also elasticity.
- Not afraid of water – high humidity, precipitation, wet cleaning.
- Resistant to temperature changes, maintaining both the highest and the lowest (from -35 ° C to + 60 ° C).
- Fireproof, so it can be used near an open flame, such as a barbecue.
- Biologically stable on the surface will not form molds, fungi .
- Hygiene, health safety.
The spacious terrace of PVC insulated curtains in tone from wood
Curtains made of PVC can be used safely on the streets, they will last a very long time without losing its appearance or protective properties (from 10 years and longer). In addition, everyone has the opportunity to select the color of the material, its density, the level of transparency that allows you to buy or make a suitable design such curtains.
Cozy warm gazebo in any weather
Protective curtains for gazebos PVC can be translucent or fully transparent glass imitating both appearance and properties, but much inferior to it in value. Transparency is capable of passing up to 90% of sunlight, so there will always be light, comfortable indoors. These structures are often referred to as “soft windows” as curtains also visually resemble glazed veranda .
One of the advantages of transparent curtains – a small weight
Transparent tent structures not only performs the role of the limiter, but also has a stylish design that blends harmoniously with the surrounding landscape. Such curtains reliably protect the interior space from adverse weather conditions, at the same time provide a good level of illumination and good visibility. Furthermore, they can be used year round. The material is not only not afraid to lower temperatures, but also securely retains the heat inside the building.
PVC curtains can be used at temperatures from -30 C to +70 C
Tip! Transparent PVC curtains can be made of different density from a film (500-700 micron). The thicker the material, the better it protects, and can withstand repeated assembly and dismantling.
Make soft windows by soldering hot air PVC fabric
In addition to PVC, transparent curtains for gazebos and porches can be made of polyurethane film. It is slightly thinner (400-500 microns) than the equivalent of PVC, but it is not inferior in performance, and in some ways even surpasses:
Curtains, tailor-made specifically for windows
- Due to the high elasticity of these curtains is almost impossible to break, stretch or puncture.
- Features are stored at a temperature of -80 ° C to + 60 ° C, with the result that the film does not crack, keeping the original appearance over the years. These curtains can not disassemble the winter, and in spring just cleaned.
- High light transmission polyurethane is essentially the same as that of glass, and the material protects against UV rays, reflects 40% of the infrared radiation. The latter factor helps to maintain a comfortable temperature for the person inside the gazebo even in the heat and in the cold season safely retains heat.
A variety of soft shades of the windows on the market is large
Tip! Blinds for verandas may be made from a transparent film in combination with virtually any tissue, which greatly enhances design possibilities for the design of open space without compromising the protective function.
Transparent windows do not require painstaking care, any contamination is washed off with soap and water
The advantages of transparent curtains
In addition to the performance of secured properties of PVC or polyurethane, transparent curtains for gazebos and verandas offer the following advantages:
With proper care they will last for PVC curtains 7-10 years
- Reliable from rain, wind protection.
- Transparency provides a good overview.
- Possibility of rendering the film or coating on its graphics, reflective compositions.
- Minimal care requirements. Material is sufficient to wipe as necessary a damp sponge with or without the use of cleaning agents.
- Unlimited lifetime with proper use.
- Simple assembly and disassembly of the structure.
Curtain, zakreplennaâ the Luvers
Among the shortcomings can be noted:
- The relatively high cost.
- Transparent curtains do not hide the interior space from prying eyes.
- The materials do not leak air, so the unventilated room can greatly increase the humidity or temperature.
The modern design of the extension will accentuate the contrast border on transparent curtains
Tip! To avoid the “greenhouse effect” is recommended to use transparent curtains with windows that provide fresh air if necessary.
A small window in the curtains for ventilation
Curtains made of polyester
Polyester fabric produce various degrees of transparency, which depends on the density of the mesh base. Polyester will not be as transparent as PVC or polyurethane, but it has several advantages:
Closed curtains of polyester summer terrace
- Not afraid of water, extreme temperatures, therefore ideally suited for outdoor use.
- Durable, does not deform over time, it does not fade.
- It has high strength.
- The material does not burn, does not accumulate static electricity.
- It requires a minimum of maintenance.
- Translucent texture reliably protect from prying eyes, better disperses the light.
- You can order the curtain in any pattern.
Protective curtain for the gazebo made of transparent and durable material
Most often made of polyester blinds for pergolas and porches , which are wound on a special shaft open or closed, allowing you to open the openings to the desired height.
Soft glazed windows replaced in bad weather
Soft curtains for gazebos and verandas
Curtains made of PVC or polyurethane is primarily considered to be protective, also decorative function they have enough limited. If the room is used primarily in the warmer months, it makes sense to buy the soft curtains for gazebos and verandas.
Light shade garden in a private house
Transparent or translucent fabric blinds are made of weightless material, such as organza or chiffon. Such textiles creates a romantic atmosphere, the interior adds lightness, airiness, comfort.
Air light tulle from thin textiles
Translucent textiles has high decorative qualities:
- The abundance of colors and patterns on the fabric allows to choose the ideal style curtains for gazebos.
- Due to the different draperies can generate spectacular folds, tie ribbons, chains .
- In the expanded state the curtains are translucent fabric that will protect from the summer heat and bright sunlight.
- Affordable price also lets you choose the material for every taste and budget.
Juicy shades textiles decorate the veranda
Tip! For pergolas or verandas best for light textile curtains , which will not be very hot in the sun, and will fit into any interior, harmoniously complement the landscape .
Breathable linen tulle give a little shade outdoor terrace
But textile curtains have a number of disadvantages:
- The need for regular maintenance (cleaning, laundry).
- Operating only in the warm time of the year, besides the thin fabric is not able to protect from the wind, heavy rain.
- Remove them in the winter and store indoors.
- Small life, unlike PVC.
Terrace beach-style with white curtains
Semi-transparent curtain organza or chiffon can be combined with more solid, durable materials such as linen , rough cotton, canvas or acrylic, to garden furniture was better protected from the wind, rain.
Weightless light tulle in an open gazebo perfect for the warm season
Tip! Prior to installation, and after washing textile curtains recommended to treat a special tool that will repel insects.
Decorative light shade on the terrace
Transparent curtains for gazebos and verandas: Features installation
Fix the “soft window” even quite simply yourself in the gazebo. On the perimeter of the cloth have special slots or eyelets, into which is inserted into the mounting hardware. This type of mounting allows the blind to fold, fix it at the desired height.
One of the varieties of mounting the transparent curtains – braces with straps
The often act as fastening elements:
- Belts with locks, dressed in a rectangular eyelets.
- Swivel bracket.
- Braces with straps.
Swivel brackets are very comfortable with soft installing windows
Brackets are installed around the perimeter of the openings gazebo in accordance with the arrangement of eyelets . Then you can put the curtain and start fixing it.
Installation will not take a lot of time, because the paintings themselves are very light and comfortable fittings.
Convenient and also practical to mount grommet
Tip! Effectively protect the interior of the gazebo curtains also zipped.
Transparent curtains made to order, can also be equipped with zippers, straps, Rolling systems, and others.
Eyelets or other fastening elements (hooks, clamps, carabiners) can only be installed on top of the fabric, following the example of the classical curtains . In this case, the curtains strung on wire or a hollow tube, a wire guide.
Blind, which closes with a zipper, longer save heat in the room
In addition, you can roll the curtains for gazebos. You can also install Roman shades that attach with Velcro to form soft folds in the assembled state.
Roll system lifting curtains
The selection of suitable curtains for gazebos and verandas largely depends on the purpose of the premises, as well as the time when the planned exploitation. Properly selected curtains will help create harmony and also comfort at any time of the year and stay in nature will be much more comfortable.
Waterproof material PVC curtains in the panoramic gazebo